Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their new very very favorite place in the world, bought a quilt for the top of my headboard, just for them. Kind of weird some mornings to wake up and see those faces peering over the top. Just staring. My sweet corn kitties.

The twins, all calm and innocent-looking

Cali trying for custody of the latest box

Charlee's turn

Cleo - occupying San Diego box

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! It's one of the best pictures of Charlee I've ever been able to capture. She gets overlooked a bit because so many people love Cali and Cleo, but she's my cuddliest kitty, my little triller, who always wants to be in my lap when I'm on the computer.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
nice pictures of the girls, I like the headboard idea..

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
It would be a tad weird to having three faces staring down at you in the morning. Edgar Allan Poe would have had something to say about that.

I have always loved Charlee's beautiful black fur.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Look at the San Diego bombshells! I love that headboard idea. Hey, if they're up there maybe they wouldn't be as tempted to make biscuits on you at 2:00 a.m., and 3:00 a.m., and 4:00 a.m........

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, Cleo is my loner kitty. But I woke up a couple days ago, and Cleo and Cali were snuggled together on my pillow, wrapped around each other! :grin:

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Gorgeous pictures...there are at least 3 very lovely ladies living at your house (I can't vouch for the fourth :D).

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They have more good hair days than I do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts