Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of dogs, but that was the most adorable video I have seen in a very long time!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
That made me cry. I think I'm a little over sensitive! Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

My mom and I do "Santa Paws" for the pets of the shut ins on our local "Meals on Wheels" route every year. We sent out a survery to see who had what pets and what they like etc and got them back and went shopping today. :) So much fun! Anyway, one of the surveys was written on a different sheet of paper. At the bottom it says, sorry, the dog ate the original survey. We cracked up about that for hours!!!!

Anyway, sorry for the OT.

·
Super Moderator
26,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's so sweet, Rachel, and not off topic at all! That's what the holiday season is all about.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
That made me cry. I think I'm a little over sensitive! Very cute. Thanks for sharing.
I got teary-eyed too. When Santa reached down and left the bone. Aww, it was so touching. I'm going to have to save that and send it to everyone on Facebook the week of Christmas.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I saw the movie Santa Paws but I think they should make some cat ones for a change. It would be nice. My cat Misty always looks at the screen when the cats meow in the movie. She's so cute when she does that.

Meow,
Anne:p:p:smiles

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Awww that was very cute. I just showed this video to my boyfriend who is a dog lover even though he recently admitted that he now likes cats...mine!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts