Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since back from her surgery Satin has been super good at peeing in the litter box.

Until yesterday - I found a big puddle of pee in the laundry room right by my laundry basket. I couldn't decide if it was a one time thing or not - some of the clothes in the basket smelled funky like pee, but maybe it just leaked in when she did the puddle?

Yesterday I took her back to get stitches removed, she hated being in the carrier, she hated the vet - bit her - took three girls to hold her down to have them out. SO that was stressful for her.

And then when we got home, I steam cleaned the living room floor, both cats hate the loud noise and spent their time in my bedroom - in order for them to get to the litter box they would have had to come through the room I was cleaning the carpet in. Maybe someone was just too scared to go by me?

She had been doing so good. (as far as I could tell anyway) *sobs*

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I hope it was just her not wanting to go through the living room. I take it she didn't have to go through the living room to get to the laundry room. She's also been under a lot of stress lately, with the vet visits and the spay, plus the steam cleaning -- and I think you recently painted too. Have you tried Feliway to help with stress?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep I've got two feliway difusers in the house - we didn't paint - you must be thinking of someone else :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts