Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this little bed on a stand (I got it because someone here on the forum talked about it) with a tunnel underneath and scratch post for Tuffy - however he never used it - so put it in Satins transition room - she is always in it when I enter the room - she looks so good in it too with her colors.

And then I snapped a close up of her little itty bitty paws. Next to Tuffy's they are baby ones - ha - he has huge paws compared to hers. Makes me wonder if he's going to be a big cat? Hew paws are such a lovely golden color and when the sun shines on them they literally shine as if sprinkled with fairy dust - so pretty.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Satin is lovely...and she looks soooo cozy in her little cat tree! And you're right -- she does have beautiful coloring. I have the same tree, and Abby sleeps in it most afternoons.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hew paws are such a lovely golden color and when the sun shines on them they literally shine as if sprinkled with fairy dust - so pretty.
The fairy dust is called glitter, both my boys have it in their coats. Its really interesting isn't it? :) Its one of the lovely traits of Bengals, as is their satin-y coats.

You can see the sparkles on Teddy's coat in this picture. Though it is MUCH more stunning in person because it kinda twinkles as they move because of the way the light will reflect off different hairs.

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
What a stunning picture! That's really artistically beautiful, not to mention the gorgeous kitty.

What bed is that, that it's up on a stand and so plush?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm I got it at Pet Valu - not sure what it's called. I got it after I seen someone else on the forum here posted about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts