Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago before I knew which cat was peeing on my things, someone in this cat forum suggested that when I get home from work I should lay my 'used' scrubs on the floor and watch which cat pees on them, - one second after tossing clothes on floor - look who was loving up my stuff. I didn't actually see her pee on them at this point but later that night I did see her pee on my kitchen table so I know who the culprit is! I just thought this video was too cute not to share.

Sorry about the background noise - forgot the TV was on when shooting the video, and the noise coming from the tunnel is Tuffy!

Hmm so the video just posted as a picture - how do I post video? ha!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I clicked on the picture and I got to the vid. Posting vids directly into your post works best if you use YouTube.

So cute! It looks like she likes how your scrubs smell :) So cute! Reminds me of my boys soooo much.... I wonder why ;).

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Her stool is much better - still abit soft but that is kind of normal for her since she's come to be with me, she's only been with me a little over a month and I've been weaning her onto a better cat food - so I think it's because of that it stays abit soft.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts