Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to see Jackson today for the first time since Sunday and any doubt I had that he would still come to me was quickly answered. As soon as I sat down on my moms couch, he jumped right in my lap and stayed there until I left again. It was hard to leave him, got extremely attached to him while I was taking care of him, but, I will see him again Sunday and seeing how content he seems to be in his new place puts my mind at ease. He don't even act like he wants to go outside anymore, seems perfectly fine with just laying on the back of my moms couch, looking out the window if he gets the urge. The rest of the time he lays around on the couch, or my moms lap and acts like he's been there forever now.

My mom also said shes already getting attached to him, that he is such a well behaved and good cat, exspecially for being outdoors and being brought inside and into a new place all together.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're definitely right about that....I kept saying Jackson just needed a chance, that he was a really amazing cat and I was so relieved when my mom decided to give him that chance.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
It's great that Jackson (the cat) has found a new home, and he and your mom have bonded already!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, I named Jackson after my favorite entertainer ever, Michael Jackson.

And yes, it is great that Jackson [the cat] found a new home and is getting along great there and with my mom, now, I got one more I'm trying to rescue somehow.

·
Super Moderator
26,810 Posts
Keep yer paws off my future husband!!!!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Well you can always move some day and get a little furry beast! You don't even have one and you are already a cat rescuer, I can't imagine what a saint you will be to the cat population once you have them in your home and grow incredibly attached! The world needs more people like you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you and that's true.....I had a cat when I was young, from the time I was a baby until I was 17 and she meant the world to me....adorable siamese named Tiffany.

In my old place, I had two cats, an all black one and a stray that I took in along with all her kittens that I found homes for.....then my moms neighbors moved out and left their kitten behind, so, I took him in until I found a home for him. So, I've always loved cats and hate to see them abandoned, abused, shoved outside, not being cared for, not being loved, it just tears me up.....they all deserve to know what a safe, loving forever home is.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you and I so agree...I would love nothing more then to see every cat and kitten have love and a safe forever home for the rest of it's life.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts