Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my metal door that you can see outside was closed instead of the door itself and i saw that this one cat kept coming by and looking at my cat and staring so i came to close my other door by opening the metal door and anjd as soon as i came to close it he squeezed out and started running!! i was running after him yelling in the middle of the night at 12!! he was like running after the cat..i finally tried to grab him which slowed him down then he turned around and ran into the house...i got so scared my neighbor heard me and came outside!! i even fell tryin to grab him... :? now hes meowing ! did that cat haaave to come by our door!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Could Have Been Worse

I woke up at about 5AM a few weeks ago to my cat hissing, growling and trying to claw his way through the bedroom window screen to get at a stray that was outside. I went to shut the window and when I tried to move Shadow off the sill he sank his fangs into my left hand between my thumb and forefinger. Besides the week of excruciating pain the bite became infeted, my hand swelled up to the size of a grapefruit, puss was leaking from the punctures and I almost had to be admitted to the hospital (luckily the oral antibiotics kicked in just before the Dr ordered me into the hospital and onto an IV).

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I wish there was some way to prevent this from happening. My cat does the same thing, robert, only it happens every other night. The cat that comes around belongs to the people across the alley. My cat screams bloody murder and runs from window to window. She tore up my boyfriends hands awhile back during an episode.

Is there anything that can be done if the cat is a pet and not a stray? Can you make someone keep ahold of their cat?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts