Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Got him from the humane society in the next county. =o) They said he's about a year old (although, he looks small). He is definitely as sweet as can be.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
He's soooo cute.
I'd doubt he's a full year old. He looks more like 6-7 months to me. Though it may be hard to tell from the picture. Any idea how much he weighs.

In any case, he's a doll, congrats!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would assume he's about 7-8 lbs. I didn't think he was a full year (he was a stray, so they weren't sure).

I'm probably the only female on the planet that doesn't own a scale. =o/

·
Registered
138 Posts
Scotty's soo adorable, he just looks so darn cuddly!!! Oh, and I love your table decorations, very elegant....Scotty looks like he fits right in!

katsprat

P.S. You're not the only female w/o a scale....mine took a flying leap out the window about 3 months ago! :twisted:

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Ha, I only bought a scale about a month or two ago and the only reason I bought it was so I could weigh myself first and then weigh my cats to see how much they weigh. :roll:

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
Your new addition Scotty looks so sweet. I love his markings. By the way the flowers are beautiful too! Bet they wont last long with Scotty there! Did you post how you picked him out?

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually, the flowers are fake and I didn't buy them. I got them from my cousin's wedding shower (my birthday was the closest to the wedding date). I won't be too heartbroken if they get destroyed. =oD

As for how I picked him out...I had gone to that Humane Society the Wed. before and I didn't really see any cats that I felt *something* with. I went back Saturday (yesterday) to see if there were anymore cats brought in. I went into the isolation room (where cats are held before they can be adopted) and I noticed his sign said he'd be ready to go on Sept. 1. =o) I picked him up, he nuzzled my face and it was love. The boyfriend held him and he did the same thing to him.

Even though the boyfriend and I do not live together, we're together almost all the time, so it's important that my pets and he get along.

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
Sounds like a perfect match. I bet Rain sent him to fill the void in your heart. I hope for many happy years together! I always love to hear how everyone got their kitties.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts