Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teddy did something very unusual yesterday. My fiance took Amaya outside for her walk, and Teddy went and started pawing at the sliding glass door. Then afterwards, he went and did the same to the tv. I was wondering if there could be any reason why he would do that?

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Sometimes Twinkie does scratching stretching motions like that too. Meaning that he will use the back of my computer chair as a scratching post....cats can get weird on us sometimes. I'm thinking your kitty was just stretching and wanting out. :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Korin does this too. When I go outside onto the patio he does this the whole time I am outside. But its not only on the glass sliding door. . .sometimes Korin will go into the bathroom (when no one is even in there) and he will do this to the glass shower door?? I found it very odd. :?:

·
Registered
6 Posts
My kitty does this when she sees me pull up in the driveway! She paws at the glass and from outside it looks like she is waving at me :) Maybe your kitty was just waving hi. :wink:

·
Registered
23 Posts
kitkat said:
he will use the back of my computer chair as a scratching post....
Mine only does that when he wants something. Considering the little darlings are not supposed to have much of a long term memory, mine *never* forgets all the things that annoy me, because he will do them specifically to get my attention.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Tierney will scratch on the sliding glass door too.. I always thought it ment he wanted to go out.. but then i go to put him out there.. and he doesn't go... I don't know what he is doing

·
Registered
366 Posts
Pfeffa doesn't scratch at windows, but I have this long mirror on the floor leaning against the wall and she loves to paw at that. Saying hello to her reflection? or enjoying the noise of the mirror banging against the wall?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Badness has done the same thing since she was a kitten. Anything that has a cool, smooth surface she will paw at. Windows, mirrors, glass in the pictures. Scrappy is now doing it too. Strange but cute. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts