Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup more pictures. :crazy Today we have Alice and Rochelle playing on one of the scratching mats in the house. They're so cute (I might be a bit biased though :p).

Alice playing with Rochelle...

...and Alice playing by herself.

Alice tired herself out, haha! She's so pretty. :love2

·
Registered
25 Posts
Absolutely beautiful. I love Torties. My last cat was one. She met and unfortunate end but I still think Torties are the most beautiful cats. I dig my Grim too of course, but Torties just can't be beat in the beauty department.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely beautiful. I love Torties. My last cat was one. She met and unfortunate end but I still think Torties are the most beautiful cats. I dig my Grim too of course, but Torties just can't be beat in the beauty department.
Thank you!! I'm sorry to hear about your Tortie. They are extraordinarily beautiful cats. I find that every time I look at Alice I discover a new marking on her...my favorites are the big patch of red on the back of her head, the thin red lines that run back from her eyes, her striped/ringed tail, and her little peach toe on her front foot. She has a personality as unique as her markings too, which makes her that much more beautiful. :)

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
More cute pictures! Muffs has one of those scratch pads and, like Alice, she loves to play with the feather part that sticks up. Alice looks like she's settling in very nicely.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah, she's settling in great. She's even found out how to open up the kitchen cupboards already, hehe. :D

That mat is great. It's the only scratcher all three of my girls will use, as Samantha doesn't like the upright ones. The feathers are a huge hit to Alice, and all three of them will use it as a bed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts