Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, in order of age, is our 15 y.o. matriarch Beeper:

Since the "new girls" have arrive, Beeper has opted to live in the cabin/rec room in the woods, about a hundred or so yards behind the house. It has heat and electricity, her bed, litterbox, food, lots of company (my brother and sister practically live out there), and no little kitties to bother her.

"What more could a girl want?"

And this is Beeper in the summer, stretched in the shade on our kayaks:

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next is Scully, who the vet said is about a year old, and who's birthday we have arbitrarily decided to be January 10th (it's "Coming of Age Day" in Japan ;))

"Life is so rough...*yawn*"

Since I've been giving Scully antibiotics for a UTI, she's been less than social :?

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then there's Steph, who by birth order is a half-hour older than Miko.

This is "Steph's Spot":

I love Steph's eyes :love2:

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally Miko, the baby (or as my dad likes to call her, "the bull" - she's likely to be bigger than her mom very soon):

Miko's a bit...laidback :roll::

Just a wee bit laidback ;):

This is "Miko's Spot":

I love this belly :mrgreen:!

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally, a few miscellaneous shots...

Evil Eyes!

In their spots:

Toilet Paper fiends:

Window twins:

And their new favorite activity - watching birds out my brother's window:

"Did you see that?!"

·
Registered
882 Posts
Love the pics as always! Still can't believe how big they've gotten! (but then again, I'm still in denial that Kiera's technically no longer a kitten... she still is to me darnit!)

·
Registered
390 Posts
I wanted to tell you Spacemonkey your new avatar pic of the three girls is just adorable. Your kitties are so beautiful and I know I have come to know and love them.

I love Beeper, she is like "oh no, I am moving to the quiet part of the house." :lol:

All of your babies are so great. :D

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
What great pictures. I loved the update
of all your kittys. My fav is Scully stretched out
and looking comfy. Cats have to be the most
relaxed creatrues on earth :?

G

·
0 Posts
Those are incredible pictures. I still want Steph, so if you ever get sick of her, I'll take her off your hands. :D

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I love the pics! Miko has always been your brother's little buddy, hasn't she? I love the "window twins" pic -- that screams for it to be framed and hung on a wall. :) What really got me about this series is that Miko and her sleeping/laying positions really reminded me of Jack. Hmm...perhaps he is old enough for a girlfriend -- he can't stay Mama's little boy forever...*sigh*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts