Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I am a pet lover and in search of some cool sites for my pet. If any one of you guys knows about some really good webiste please inform me. I have gorgeous black cat named first night, and i want to show her impressive pictures to all the other pet lovers. If there is any website that supports this feature do let me know.
mark.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!
I know about a website that can provide you more than you want.
I am a registered member of "link removed". It is one of the greatest pet sites I have ever visited. I was amazed to see that once you register yourself as a member (remember the registration is completely free! ) you get a free account. You can visit the forums and believe me, its really fun visiting those forums....i love to read all those messages and advices, got really nice tips for my little fury cat. The site also provides free albums to each member. you can upload the pictures of your pets and keep them in different albums. I have kept my cat's pics in two albums and one album has got the pictures of my very own lovebirds pair. Anyway i thought you and the other fellows visiting this site may be interested in this site, its a cool one...........i guarantee :)
Best Regards,
mike.

Edit zalensia

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
hey there.
You are more than welcome to share pictures of ur pets here... just check out the meet my kitty section. If you have any pictures which arent ur cats you can always put them in the lounge!

Can I just point out it is against the rules to post links to other cat forums or advertising
check the rules here- http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=508

1 - 3 of 3 Posts