Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't let Skye's angelic face fool you! He are some of the garland that was hanging up on our staircase! Now I have two cats with pica...
And Pazu burst through a plastic window on our three season porch trying to hunt the birds and squirrels!
Good thing they are cute, because today they were naughty

·
Registered
641 Posts
Hahaha if they're as naughty as they are cute I'm sure you have your hands full!

Some days it's the only thing that keeps my frustration in check, but they're very skilled at using their adorableness against us aren't they? How can you ever get mad at those faces :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
They are beautiful! Those cute faces know they can get away with murder.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Skye, whispering to Pazu...
"Wait till she's NOT looking at us!":p:D

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol, Skye surprised me! He is usually so mellow and well behaved- I couldn't believe he ate it! And yes, I scooped a sparkle poop. Ugh. The garland is gone, not taking any chances.
Pazu is a sweetie, but has a naughty streak, it didn't shock me that he ripped through the plastic window. Ha!
They are good boys most days

·
Premium Member
7,843 Posts
How adorable are they?! Their first Christmas together and they are whooping it up! Tinsel glitter poop could have been disastrous - glad you ditched it!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I can't get over what a handsome kitty Skye is! His grey face reminds me of Jasper. I love color pointed kitties, they're always so gorgeous and striking.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you, he is a handsome cat! I'm in love with mitted ragdolls...love their blue eyes.
We rescued Skye last March, he's looking better now- no worms and that winter ruff is coming in!

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
OMG Skye does Innocent Face incredibly well! ;) He and Pazu are beautiful. That third picture made me laugh out loud! I was scrolling down and suddenly, peek-a-boo! an upside down Pazu. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts