Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I sent in my application to the breeder - she said that I will be on top of the list if her little mama has a seal point male. God, I'm really praying that they have one - I missed the last one! We were still giving Hali his shots though - and before he was neautered - so we didn't want to stress him with another friend before all that was over with. I'm glad we waited - it gave him more time to adjust and more time for us to figure out everything we needed to get.

I'm really hoping that she has a seal point boy though... I might have to wait a year or two for the next time around if not... =P doh! Of course I could always get a blue or tortie point... but I wanted a really dark face... so I wouldn't have to pick at least one cat's nose. Hehe...

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Good luck!! I think it would be so cool to have a purebred......but ALWAYS end up taking in the strays..........take tonight, for instance! :roll: (see my above thread) :roll:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Re: Sent my kitten application in - hoping for that seal poi

Gabreilla Moushigo said:
Well... I sent in my application to the breeder - she said that I will be on top of the list if her little mama has a seal point male. God, I'm really praying that they have one - I missed the last one! We were still giving Hali his shots though - and before he was neautered - so we didn't want to stress him with another friend before all that was over with. I'm glad we waited - it gave him more time to adjust and more time for us to figure out everything we needed to get.

I'm really hoping that she has a seal point boy though... I might have to wait a year or two for the next time around if not... =P doh! Of course I could always get a blue or tortie point... but I wanted a really dark face... so I wouldn't have to pick at least one cat's nose. Hehe...
What breed are you talking about? :oops:

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
Do you really want a kitten or would you take an adult cat? this is an option in case you dont want to wait.

Alot of times the rescue groups do get in Seal Point Siamese and other pure breeds. Ive seen several siamese this year in my town up for adoption! There is also several siamese rescue groups around the country.

Im not sure what part of the country your in but here is one and there are links to others also. If you google it you can find even more!
http://va.siameserescue.org/

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
Ianthe
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:15 pm
I think it would be so cool to have a purebred......but ALWAYS end up taking in the strays..........take tonight, for instance! (see my above thread)
I have total respect for people who take in kitties who are abandoned, homeless with no prospects. You are what makes the world right!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rarepuss - will try to get some pictures.

Mitts - Yes I would like a kitten - since Halifax is still young I thought they could bond a bit easier than bringing in yet another adult cat that doesn't like hyperactive kitties trying to play with him. :lol: My sweet elderly rescue kitty Tigger can agree with that anyway.

Gen - I'm talking about a Himalayan hehe.

I'm eagerly awaiting word back from the breeder.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tortie Point =

Blue Point =

Honestly - that last one is a blue/cream point - but most of her cream is missing - so if you notice that there is a little light spot on her face - it's because of the cream.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She had her babies! She is going to have the kittens sexed at the vet! I think she has had three so far! I can't wait to find out what she had! Pray for my little momma and her kittens!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yay! Congratulations! I hope that you are lucky enough to get what you want this time around. :) Good luck and I hope you keep us updated.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Good luck to you! Just a thought -- if she doesn't have a seal point, and you don't want to wait a year or two, you could always check around for retired breeders. These are usually cats who are VERY used to having little kittens climbing all over them, and then you'd have all the benefits of having a young adult cat rather than a kitten. Just a thought!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts