Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this morning,Al said the whole country is experiencing severe weather. Over here we're getting a big-time thunderstorm. It's raining in sheets (good scottish weather) How's the sitch in other parts of the country?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Its a beautiful balmy 60 degrees here in Lakewood, Ca at 9am. We are supposed to have a high of 75 today... can't really see anything severe about that ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,842 Posts
It's warm here in Raleigh, NC right now...78 degrees (with a high of 85!)! We have an alert though, for wind, 25 mph with gusts up to 30. The severe weather isn't supposed to hit here until tonight...looks like a nasty line of storms though. Those of you in it's path, stay safe!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,177 Posts
We had a random bout of 1-2 inch hail last night that pelted Madison for about 5-10 minutes before disappearing. It just to happened to start right at the exact moment I let my dog out, and I had to run through it to go save him! He's hidden under a bush and was so startled and scared!!

I haven't been outside since this morning but the sky was threatening rain big time!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
Indianapolis has the same weather as you, Bluemilk. Last night was really really windy & we had heavy rain about 5:30 am. It's still raining but it's tapered off. Surprised there weren't tornado warnings, since it's been warm & the temps are dropping after the front goes through. Maybe it wasn't quite warm enough.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,309 Posts
Snowed on Saturday... a couple inches, and it's almost all melted - only patches that are in shade most of the day still have bits of white.
Of course, it's supposed to snow again Friday (60% chance) and maybe Thursday (40% chance) and rain tomorrow. Today is the only sunny day.

High for the week is 65, with temperatures at near freezing (35) at night. Actually, the bird bath and feral water bowl were both frozen at 9 A.M. this morning...and they had both been out in sunlight for over an hour!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
26,433 Posts
It's 70 and sunny here. Purrfect!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top