Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my our new cat Shadow - we got in a few weeks ago (We already have Sid, adopted in May). Imagine the shock on my face when I am stumbling through the dark trying to find my way to the bathroom.... reached down and touched a blob of fur! *YIKES* 8O Anyway, this was the best pic of him being a cute "Sink Monster" taken at 3 am!.....

·
Registered
230 Posts
Psycho does that too. except when I turn on the water he just looks at me like "I can take whatever you dish out".

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ta3339 - Yeah, it's our personal "Sink Monster"...yeah...it's really cute till they hold the sink hostage! *LOL* :lol:

d_b - Wow, you must have an extremely tolerant cat....or stubborn! :p I usually get the look of death!

Lori - Thanks! :) "Sink Monsters" are always cute no matter how they look out of the sink! :)

Malcolm&Ophelia - Yeah! Both my cats (Sid and Shadow) are black! They have a certain mystique to them! :)

ioana - Thanks! :D *Blush*

kitkat - Thanks again! *Blushes even more*

Oh yeah, Shadow is up against the computer monitor "reading" the comments about him....and I get a mouthful of kitty tail while trying to look around him!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts