Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol she knocked that off the counter and proceeded to crawl in, crawl out, crawl in, crawl out...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does anyone know how big she will get to be or can guess? She weighed 5 lbs 15 oz. at exactly 4 months old. Im thinking around 10 lbs? She doesn't have any fat it's all muscle.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
She is so beautiful!

I think she will be around 10 pounds.... I remember once Dr.Jean told me (when my kittens were about 5-6 months old) - their weight will be doubled from that age. So, let's say if the kitten is about 5 pounds at the age of 5-6 months, she should be 10 pounds when she is adult.

On the other hand, if they get overweight you can always adjust their food. Am I right?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Her Spay Date is June 22. BTW I have to thank everyone here, a few days ago my computers hard drive crashed and I lost everything, had it not been for this forum I wouldn't have put the pictures on the hosting site and while I did lose some pictures, I didnt lose my favorites of her or her baby pictures so Thank You Cat Forum!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can you upload some of Envys photos to the member gallery or can someone else save and host them? For some reason I can't see any piccies you post Payge :(

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Caught her playing between the curtains in the shower.

And one of her sleeping in bad lighting:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Envy = the cuteness.

She looks like a little ocelot.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts