Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. :) And yes, ginger kitties are awesome.. though I may be a *little* bit biased, hehe.

The black and white one? Nope, it's from the same series as the other two young kitten pics.. I loved the picture but the lighting was horrible and it didn't come out right, so I had to grayscale it.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
The baby pictures are sooooo cute! Love the show pictures, it will take more than a few days to get my cats to do that! :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's a mixed breed, but the CFA and TICA have a HHP (Household Pet) class for mixed breeds, pedigree cats that don't fit their breed's standard for color, size, etc., and unregistered purebreds.

(According to the "cat people" I know, "mom" (DSH-x) has American Shorthair and Siamese characteristics, and "dad" (DLH-x) may have had a little Maine Coon and Persian in him (emphasis on "little", lol)- none of which is particularly evident AT ALL in tall, skinny, 15 lb. orange alley-cat Nick- but in reality, they're all mixes of mixes, and there's no way of knowing. :))

It was actually pretty easy to get the proofs.. Nick absolutely loved the photographer- and his stash of cat toys- so all he had to do was put Nick on the table, sit behind the camera with a few laser pointers and cat dancers, and shoot. I think it took about three minutes, lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts