·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
Awwwww, that last picture is precious!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: the collar. It was a gift from a co-worker who swore he was a she when he was a wee little thing. No doubting he's all boy now, but he still has his swagger, even with a pink collar.

Got the tag from petpamper.com.au Its an australian company but offers free shipping, turn around on tags is about a week and they are super cute, lightweight and very durable.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Both of your kitties are TOO cute! I love black cats. And I absolutely love the markings on Sully. What kind of cat is Sully?

And is that a dog in the background?! You're SO lucky to have cats that not only get along with each other, but get along that well with your dog too. My 2 cats hate each other and fight constantly. And would absolutely freak if I brought a dog into the picture.

I'm always jealous of people with cuddly cats! I miss the days of mine being that way.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! I know how lucky I am. Its really hit or miss when it comes to having cats that get along. Poor Moxie (my dog) takes all manner of abuse from the cats. I'm convinced she only puts up with them because she knows I love them. But she herself doesn't understand the practice of keeping cats as pets.

I did have a kitty several years ago that ADORED Moxie and would snuggle up with her in bed all the time. Very cute. She just let him sleep on top of her, bless her.

I'll start another thread with some Moxie pics.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yea, it definitely is hit or miss. I got my 2 together at 6 weeks old, male & female. I had asked for 2 females, and the shelter told me they were both female. Once I got them home, I figured out one was really male after having them for about a day.

But they got along great for about the first 2 years, always playing and cuddling together. Then just one day out of the blue, my female decided she hated my male, and has been that way since. And when I say hate, I mean she growls, snarls and tries to viciously attack him. Its insane! And exhausting making sure they don't hurt each other daily.

So I am definitely jealous of your cute little guys snuggling up. Is Sully a Siamese cat? Absolutely gorgeous cat!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts