Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, yesterday, I was calling on my way home from school (my last class gets out at 9:30, and I'm an hour from home - ugh), and my mom said that Stephanie had peed. On her own. She was very excited, so was I. Apprently, she had been crying and crying, but Scully wasn't tending to her, and before she even seemed to know what was happening, there was this puddle underneath her. So last night, I set up a baking pan with some litter and put it next to Scully's box.

Just a few minutes ago, I looked over, and Stephanie was sitting in the box. I wasn't sure if she was doing anything, you know, but she had this far-away look on her face :roll: But she gets up, and there was a wet spot. Yay! There have been no accidents, other than yesterday, and I haven't been encouraging them to use it, so she just figured this out on her own. I wish I had a picture, this is a big milestone *sigh* I'm such a proud mom....

·
Registered
706 Posts

Awwwwww that's so great, glad to hear everything's going well. :D hopefully all of the kittens will do the same with no problems at all. that's cute!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts