Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a lump of Twinkies hair when I was putting on my shirt this morning and I peeled it off my shirt and just let it fly to the ground (Yes I'm lazy/ no trashcan nearby) and Sugar got up from lying on her back and attacked the fur and ate it!! Not to mention she loves to eat dry food, canned food, ribbon off of balloons or toys and just about anything else, maybe even a soft twistie tie. Who else has cats that eat everything? (((=

G

·
0 Posts
Sheba, my female eats strange stuff too. She absolutely loves rubber bands! If you lay one down and turn your back its gone! She also likes ribbons.

She's pretty bad about carrying stuff off too! When I moved the microwave cart, there were tons of pens under there! No wonder I can't find one when I need it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
My female kitten Sasha loves to eat everything too! she particularly favors macaroni and cheese, and also soft hair ties! i really have to keep an eye out for her because i dont want her to choke or become sick :? she also loves to carry things around in her mouth, esp undergarments :oops: hehe, she also has this one beenie baby that she carries with her everywhere she goes like it was a baby! it is really cute, but sometimes it is a pain to be always worrying. either way, shes really cute :)
Jamie (sashywashy)

·
Registered
917 Posts
cujo used to attack and eat little hairballs of his he would find, but i haven't seen him do that in a while.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
murried2 said:
When I moved the microwave cart, there were tons of pens under there! No wonder I can't find one when I need it.
I don't want to open the door to the water heater area b/c last time the apt. management opened it to change out the filter, there was cat hair, loose old dry kibbles Sugar knocked in there and just strings of junk. Yuckie! :shock:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I thought both of your babies were boys, Kitkat! :oops:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
She eats everything!

Jimmy tries to eat bits fo fur he has shed as well. I've always managed to stop him - but he probably does it behind my back anyway.
I also caght him eating a bit of polystyrene packing one day - I literally had to pull it out if his mouth :eek:

seashell

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ioana said:
I thought both of your babies were boys, Kitkat! :oops:
Hehe oh no, the grey/white one is Sugar (girl-the one who eats everything) and the creamy colored one is Twinkie the boy. But he acts like a girl alot of times though hehe >><<

·
Registered
220 Posts
One of my newly adopted black kittens, Midnight, will eat anything that I eat, it doesn't matter if it is cat-oreinted food or not. About the only way I can keep both of them, including Inky, from eating most types of non- kitten food is to keep them well fed. I am finding that they are young enough to want to be fed at least every 4 hours. So, it is necessary for me to get up in the middle of the night and feed them. Inky has a habit of kissing my face with her cold-wet nose when they want to be fed. :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I can't open a bag of Doritos within 50 yards of Jack without him trying to stick his head in the bag within 2 seconds. :roll: He'll never get one, though -- I promised! Doesn't keep him from trying.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ForJazz said:
I can't open a bag of Doritos within 50 yards of Jack without him trying to stick his head in the bag within 2 seconds. :roll: He'll never get one, though -- I promised! Doesn't keep him from trying.
That reminds me, Twinkie is usually somewhere sleeping or in his fav. spot. When someone is drinking milk or eating Ice - Cream, he magically appears and rubs his wet nose on you. So cute, and sometimes we offer the ice cream and he backs away, like he is scared of it..... But I know he wants it b/c if we back up or give him a few min. he laps it up. :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
lint will eat anything he finds on the floor, especially a fluff ball of his own fur. :roll:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ha... I feel a little better after all these stories.... I thought I just had a crazy kitty!! I have a small apartment so I usually just eat at the coffee table.... well Maya is determined to share ANYTHING I eat.... applesauce, ice cream, mozzarella sticks, scrambled eggs, even salad!!! She even stole an entire ball of uncooked cookie dough right off the tray yesterday!! And although she has 2 water bowls of her own, she much prefers to drink out of whatever cup I have sitting around... including orange juice and chocolate milk!! So far the only thing she didn't seem to like much was diet coke with lime :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts