Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, well pardon my lack of lady-ness in the title.

I picked up lady screech (some lady eh) and she let one rip, but this is the thing, what usually happens is the funny smell apperaring first, trying to fond the culprit, but i couldnt beleive it, i picked her up and she let a big huge one rip, it was so bad i even heard it!!!!!

bah, who says ladies dont fart?

I think shes secretly a little devil, i mean look at those cheese pix i posted the other day!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I haven't heard my cats fart yet but one time Sugar walked right in front of my bf computer and brushed her tail on his face and he was trying to push her off and she tooted silently and he was astonded by this smell she let out! Must I say that ladies are not always lady like! :lol:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Punky was really gassy when I first got her. But she had ring and tape worms at the time... after I took care of the infestations she's been better (but not perfect!) :lol:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
THat is pretty funny..I love the word "tootoo"

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well she certainly doesnt have worms, she is treated with a panacure which does round worm, tape worm and lung worm.

Well the main reason i posted this too was because in the 2 years ive had cats ive never heard one fart, and then she did! lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
The first time Kolohe farted I just tripped out. Haha! All I have to say is it was one of those "silent but deadly" type. She has done it twice when sitting on my lap.

·
Registered
282 Posts
My Keira gets a little gassy sometimes (she eats like a little piggy) and sometime she poots when I pick her up. She always looks a little embarrassed, poor thing!

·
Registered
36 Posts
My kitty uses "gas" as a defence mechanism...whenever someone picks him up unexpectedly, or when he doesn't want to be picked up, he releases the most foul smelling odour I have ever smelled! LOL

I know when he does this he is smiling to himself thinking "that'll teach ya!"

·
Banned
410 Posts
Cat_Woman said:
My kitty uses "gas" as a defence mechanism...whenever someone picks him up unexpectedly, or when he doesn't want to be picked up, he releases the most foul smelling odour I have ever smelled! LOL

I know when he does this he is smiling to himself thinking "that'll teach ya!"

Very funny! I'm surprised that Kitty hasn't thought of this yet--he hates to be picked up! :shock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts