Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got sunshine on another forum as well :D I also got Nala. I really like Nala...I am in a Lion king kick right now :) So nala and sunshine so far I am liking!

·
Registered
211 Posts
"Sunshine and Albert" sounds cute! Also, Nala would be good too. I heard somewhere that Nala means "gift" in Swahili if that might be of significance to you :3

·
Registered
804 Posts
She's gorgeous!! I'd name her Trinket :) I was going to name my kitten that if it turned out to be a girl, but he's a rambunctious little boy whose name ended up being Bear :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have went with Nala. It seems fitting. We are making great progress with her learning to trust humans. She is slowly excepting me and I even got her to climb into my lab,for food.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Funny story about me naming my cat, Abby. I got her back in 2003, and she was 7 months old at the time, from a friend that was moving to Chicago. Her original name was Spaz. I didn't care for that name. I had 4 names picked out for her, but couldn't decide on which one. The names escape me now, but what I did was take 4 pieces of paper and wrote a name on each piece of paper. I crumpled them up, and tossed all 4 pieces of paper at her. The first one she batted, would be her name. Of course, Abby was the first one she batted. So, I actually let her pick out her own name.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts