Discussion Starter #6
Well this was wierd, just got this in my email inbox:

Payge,

I'm sorry, but the photo you submitted to Cat Forum, titled
"Hand over the catnip or the kitten gets it", has been deleted. Some reasons
for photo deletions include:

-Images that were partially uploaded/incomplete
-Broken images
-Extremely poor quality/images (impossible to make out the image itself)
-Images that did not conform to our published site contribution and usage
guidelines such as offensive images

If you would like to submit another photo, please return to our photo upload forums.

None of those instances apply, why would they delete it? How rude!

·
Registered
917 Posts
weird... maybe thats why i couldn't see the pic the first time i looked at this thread... maybe it was just a weird glitch?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
She seemed such a nice cat until

That's is indeed weird about the deletion business. I hope it was just some strange glitch like faile said. Otherwise someone badly over-reacted.
That's a great picutre and the caption is so funny :lol:

seashell

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Payge, the moderators are as puzzled as you are. When you are working with a computer system, things often happen that are never quite understood.

In the last couple of days I have been notified that the thread I'm trying to reach is non-existant. I reported it to catman. You can always post in Forum Help or pm catman personally. It is and always has been catman's policy that the mods be kind to the members. Actually, I think this is a rare occasion. I don't remember another instance when our mods have been assumed to be rude. :( We feel quite bad about your picture. I'm so sorry you've had this problem.

The picture is hilarious, and deserves to be posted and enjoyed!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I never even considered that the mods were responsible. I assumed it was a computer glitch. I'm certainly not upset with the mods in any way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts