Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kansas-texas.jpg

I am really hoping this works - if it does, I owe a massive "thank you" to gothceltgirl who managed to explain how to put up a picture in a way that even a techno-idiot like me could understand. I have always loved looking at the pictures of other people's cats and been a bit envious that I couldn't work out how to do the same.

Anyway, this is a photo of two of mine - Sheba and Jacob (Texas and Kansas while they were in the rescue). She is one of my FIV babies and they are still devoted to each other although she has become the maternal one of my crew since my lovely old semi-feral died. They are two of the sweetest natured cats ever born and I love them to bits.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
YAY Arianwen!:D
You're not the only one who experiences 'Techno' difficulties!;)

Sheba, and Jacob are gorgeous tuxies!
Can't wait to see more of your clowder!:p
Sharon

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, now I see why I was puzzled with the pictures with the Dog! :)
My lot are confusing! :wink:

Four black and white (Jemima, Baz, Sheba and Jacob)
Two jet blac (Zac and Tabitha)
One white and black (Lottie)
One "shadow" (Becky)
One tabby (Eve)

The tabby in my avatar is now sadly dead - he was Oz.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Oh so cute! I saw the pic of just Jacob in your album - I love the white stripe on his nose! The fact that it's not directly in the middle of his nose makes his face just adorable. :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They adore each other but since Princess Tramp died, she has also become the chief maternal figure. She's tiny but even the giant Baz comes under her tongue! LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts