Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of my two cats a few days after Snickers moved in last week (please overlook the clothes on the bed):

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder why you can't see it? When I posted it I could see it. Is anyone else having problems seeing it?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm glad it appears to be working now. I cleared all the cookies and temporary files off my system and looked again and it was there. I even went to my boss's computer to see if it showed up on his. (Of course he wasn't here at the time).

Please let me know if anyone continues to have problems.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's so WEIRD! I saw it earlier and now its gone. Thanks for uploading to a new host and reposting for me. What host do you use? It really burns me up that imagestation is preventing this. All my pics are on imagestation.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I moved it to a new site. Can everyone see it now?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Snickers is on the left and Sheba is on the right.

Tanyuh - you should see the floor at the foot of the bed...it looks like a dresser exploded everywhere. My husband has too many clothes and not enough room for them. :oops:

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
ioana said:
They look like twins! So special sitting together that way!
I was just about to say the same thing! Except one looks a little bigger than the other but anyways my room is a big big mess right now. It looks like a tornado hit it and I can't walk thru without stepping on something. Sigh.... :roll:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a hard time telling them apart if I see them from behind (now that Snickers is fixed @@ ). They have different colored collars and that's how I tell them apart from behind.

Sheba is bigger than Snickers, she outweighs him by 3 or 4 pounds. I'm hoping that he'll catch up to her now that he's an inside cat and spoiled rotten!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts