Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sheena is my boyfriends parents German Shepherd.
She is 12 years old this year. They just spent loads on her for surgery on her ear because of loose skin growing inside it. After the op she recovered well and got her appitite back. Since then she has been having problems with her hips, its looks like her right side is on its way out. She just wasnt herself when we went ot visit today. Shes normally a nutter jumping all over us, today she made a fuss but was more happy lying there quietly. When she got up you could see it was a struggle for her. When he took her for a walk today the same walk she gets every day she crashed out in the middle of the street and needed to stop for 20 mins.
He is gonna take her to the vet tomorrow and see how it goes.
We are both doubtful that when we go back next week she will be there.... :cry:

This is her with me-

·
Banned
316 Posts
Positive thoughts going out to sweet Sheena and the ones who love her.

Whatever times she has left with her family, I hope it is peaceful for her.

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
She's beautiful, I have such a soft spot for shepherds, and for oldies, so that makes Sheena especially attractive to me. Its a shame her days are coming to an end, but she sounds and looks like she's had a wonderful life. The only downside to shepherds is that their back ends always end up going in the end :cry: Asha has HD already and she's only 3 years old. Healing thoughts going out to Sheena and her family.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts