Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...An Impossible Mission

I took this yesterday morning. He loves this silly elastic mouse that hangs off the laundry room door. He tries to drag the mouse off but it always gets SNAPPED back. It drives him batty. (He's never left alone with this toy. I keept it tied up to itself at the top of the door and drop it for him a few hours every night.)

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
very cute!!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Harli would love this. She goes after my robe ties (whick is ususally hung on a hook on the bathroom door).

Where is the mouse attached? It looks like at the top of the door??

edit- I mean where is the top of the string attached?

·
Registered
8,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's not overly demonstrative like MowMow (who can spend 24/7 rubbing noses and headbutting me) but he loves to be stroked, have his neck massaged, and always wants to be laying close to(or on me) where I am.

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
That was so funny!!! At about 45 seconds in, I laughed so hard, and Shep looked back at the camera as if to say, "Shut it!!"

The look he gives you at the end? Priceless!!

I can't believe the elastric string hasn't broken yet!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
HAHA.
I have something like that (no mouse on the end though only a blue puff ball) and Spook tries to run off with it all the time. When he really goes at it all you can hear around the house is it banging against the door.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
That was adorable! Muffs had a similar toy when she was younger, but I have now forgotten what happened to it. I must try to find it, or get another one. Thanks for reminding me.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Krissy, he is such a GORGEOUS cat!!!! He's so sleek and shiny! I love the video, it's so fun to watch them play :)

We had one of those for about 2 seconds, Kisa chewed through the elastic and that was that lol.

·
Registered
8,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you :) He's pretty handsome, imo. I always think he's too skinny though. I'm always trying to pump food into him.

He DID chew off the first mouse that came with that toy, but I tied a new one too it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts