Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

Happy New Year to everyone.

I have a question. We seem to have a female cat arrived in the neighbourhood and it is clearly distressing my 2 neutered toms.
This new arrival seems in good condition so I'm presuming it's not a stray and is quite brazen. It will walk up the track to my house and plonk itself down in front of the garage door. When my 2 indoor/outdoor boys arrive on the scene there is a lot of crying and moaning but nobody makes any moves, no fighting etc. I'm not even sure which of them is making the noise, maybe it's all 3? They all just hunker down and the noise begins. After it has left (or been shooed away) my boys sniff around the whole area and get quite distressed. They will go into the house and not be too keen to go out for a while as if they are kinda scared. Their behavior is very guarded for some time after.

So, I'm presuming it's a female in heat and she's just confusing my two neutered boys with her womanly ways.

Whatcha think?

Mick

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Both of my cats are indoors only, so I won't be of much help...I just wanted to say that I like your avatar!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts