Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I was awoken last night to a tug on my navel ring to find Scotty was trying to bite it! Not long after that, he was nibbling on my earrings. Now, I'm not sure if it's the fact that it's shiny or if it's because it's hard on his teeth (I did find a tooth of his).

I just thought it was really strange.....

Anyone else have kitties that like to "nibble" on earrings and such?

G

·
0 Posts
My newest kitten, Simon, loves to nibble on the arm of my eyeglasses. :roll: He doesn't mess with my earrings.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Stormy used to like to bite the top part of my ring.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I was sleeping at the time, and I tend to sleep on one side or that other...the ear was exposed... I can just imagine his thought process..

"Mmmmm, shiny object to chew on..and I could wake mommy up in the process!!!"

·
Registered
99 Posts
My cats loves loves that stuff. My little brother (20) was making jokes saying that we should have a party and let her out cause she will go take all that she can get her mouth on :twisted: Bad little cat!!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I couldn't wear a necklace for Velvet's first year. Everytime I would pick her up she would chew and bite it. It became much simpler not to wear one for a while. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Halifax likes to slap at my earrings sometimes - not a lot - but enough to bother me. :D He likes my mother's necklace too - or mine. The safest thing with me though - is to have something that doesn't move around a lot - he mostly attacks it if I'm beant over and it sways a bit.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'm currently sporting a pair of glasses with the plastic leg protector nibbled off as Cleveland decided to give them a bt of a chew the other night when I was sleeping

1 - 8 of 8 Posts