Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved to another state and I flew on an airplane that did not take animals. Probably a good thing becuase my luggage got left behind anyways. My mom has my cat and said she would ship it to me. I just dont know who ships cats. Anyone have any idea?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can't do that. There Might be a pet delivery service somewhere but I'm pretty sure you'll have to have someone fly or drive out with your cat.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I know that some breeders ship kittens to new parents from state to state, maybe you could check with one of them. Also, it wouldn't hurt to call an airline, most ship air cargo for a fee. I'd only do it though if it was nonstop.

sprat

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yikes, be careful with the shipping. Get every bit of every detail of information before deciding to do this. Like Katsprat said, probably one of the best sources of info would be a breeder who has had experience in transporting animals and can even recommend a good transporter, perhaps you could even arrange something through them for a fee or something. I too recommend calling the airline for specific rules.

Katsprat said:
I know that some breeders ship kittens to new parents from state to state, maybe you could check with one of them. Also, it wouldn't hurt to call an airline, most ship air cargo for a fee. I'd only do it though if it was nonstop.

sprat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts