Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Her eyes are so expressive - such a beautiful kitty!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
She looks JUST like my kitty, except mine is a boy. The vet thought he was a girl because of his coat though.

She's very pretty :) Maybe I found a long lost sister of his...

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I do :) I was going to post one but I didn't feel like looking for one last night.

now that I look at both of them together, he's a little lighter with more tannish color throughout. But I still thought you stole my kitty before took a good look at the picture! :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is a little lighter but whoa -- they look a lot alike. He is so beauiful. he looks like he is a pretty big cat too - she is pretty big also. I am watching my friend's cats this week while she is on vacation, and her cats are so small compared to mine. They are only abut a year younger than Pomponillia, but I do remember when I went to get her for the first time, the father cat was outside and he was huge. I should have known then.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
some pictures make him look big... more often than not he looks chubby from the side. He's really not too big at all. Only weighs about 9 pounds :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah i guess he just looked so big in that pic. My cat is big, she is like 12 pounds. I measure her food though, and she gets a lot of exercise running from the dog and jumping to get away from the dog. she has to be on a special food though because she had a bad bladder stone last year and had to have surgery, but it is supposed to be a really great food for her to be on. She is just big, not necessarily fat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts