Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t know when this actually happened because I just noticed it, but do you think the cats did this? :? :mrgreen:

There was a terrible fight the other night that I believe came about because of a stubborn cat that would not move from blocking the cat door or at least it sounded like that. They ran downstairs to continue and may have ended up in this place.

·
Premium Member
7,853 Posts
Holy Halloween, Batman! that looks like the aftermath of a horrendous batting!! If I remember correctly that is pretty new, right?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy Halloween, Batman! that looks like the aftermath of a horrendous batting!! If I remember correctly that is pretty new, right?
LOL, Yes I just bought it this year I believe and its been in the shady side of the room so I really don't know what happened. I've seen stuff like this kept outside in the sun, but even then it would last a couple of years in full sun.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
My guess Johnny, is it's a cats version of a "Fight in the Octagon" !!;):D

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Might be too late - have you checked the back side? Might be in shreds by now!
You know they do spend a lot of time behind there. I'm terrified to look. My wife made heavy covers for the couches, but they are recliners and they could get between the back cover if they wanted to. :fust

1 - 9 of 9 Posts