Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Awwwww what a doll!

I live with four cats in a big one-bedroom apartment, so I don't think you should worry about the size of your house :wink:

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Hey, I got the perfect solution. Ship him over. I have plenty of room and you will get lots of updates :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am thinking about getting this kitten for my grandmother. The woman who has this cat use to sell them but quit and now gives them away. She has 2 right now and has homes for one of them and is not sure about the other, that is why i have a chance

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Like anyone here would actually tell you no...what are you thinking :roll:

But be sure your grandmother really wants a kitten. How old is she? Is a very active kitten the right choice? Maybe a more sedate older cat would be more appropriate. One thing to worry about with older people is their skin...many have very thin skin that tears easily and bleeds profusely, a kitten is not a good idea in that situation.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the grandmother is 90, still drives everyday and gets around better than my father. she loves cats though. I don't think I will have a chance because the other person really wants this kitty

·
Super Moderator
26,352 Posts
90? Holy cow, I can hardly handle my two twins! I think you should let the other person have this adorable little kitty. :(

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
she really doesnt want the kitten but I do but like I said, I have space issues. I know a lot of people who would love that little kitten but like I said I think the other person will wind up with him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts