Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maya is purely an inside cat, I live on the 26th floor of my apartment building so she doesn't have much opportunity to get beyond that! But she walks fine on a harness (I've tried it on her just inside to see how she does) and LOVES sitting right up next to the window screen looking out. My building is right on a really nice park, so when its a nice day, there are always tons of people out just laying in the grass, reading, eating lunch, etc.... which means also lots of dogs. I'd love to bring Maya down some afternoon just to hang out a little bit, and I've seen one or two other cats down there before that didn't seem to have any problems, but I'm worried about the dogs. She's pretty fearless, I don't think she'd be afraid of them barking or anything, I just don't want them to go after her!! Anyone have any thoughts or experiences?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
why not?

If the dogs are on leashes I wouldn't think you would have a problem. Most owners would stop their dogs from coming after the Maya. I would try it. The worst thing that can happen is you pick her up and take her back home!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts