Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i had an argument with some one who means the world to me, and after i got off the phone and was crying hysterically, i see my kitty, walking up to me and rubbing my legs, as to say "dont worry, it will all be ok." i couldnt help but smile, and it was then that i realized the reason why i love cats and animals alike, because they will love you unconditionally, no matter what is going on in your life. they are always there to be a shoulder to cry on, and for me to love. so this is a thanks to kitties everywhere who help us get through the ruff times :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
I hope that you and the other person can find healing words to mend the argument's wounds. Remember to pass that love you were given forward, because love grows each time it is given.

Peace,
Mike

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Words are such powerful things! They can cause more pain than any injury I've ever had. I'm glad your kitty was able to comfort you. Perhaps your friend or family member--or whoever used harsh words thinks it over, and that your friendship is restored. As powerful as words are, love is stronger yet.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I hope things work out. Like you I'm thankful for our pets. It's comforting knowing that they are there no matter what. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts