Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We STILL have the three cats up for adoption at work... not much luck with Petfinder... had one guy look at one of the cats but he's trying to decide if he'll adopt him or one of the two Burmese he saw at a shelter.

But I've gotten some really cute pics of them lately and thought I'd share :)

First is Bart - he's such a sleek, sexy boy ;) He's probably the coolest most laid back cat I've ever met. This is the one a man came in to look at... we can't believe he didn't take him that minute!

Even when he plays, he looks like he's "too good" for it and is merely amusing us...

He LOVES windows... I really like this shot.

Then Tilty - our "special" kitty with the head tilt. I think these show just how absolutely adorable he is! Took me a while to get the camera to shoot BEFORE he pounced on the toy...

"I'm gonna get it! I'm gonna get it!"

"Really... any second now... I'll POUNCE!"

And then my favorie psycho baby Guido. About 10 months old and still very kittenish. He's a ton of trouble, spazzy, randomly bites (not TOO hard, but still...) and is always running somewhere... I recently discovered his love of water. I couldn't figure out why his water dish was always tipped over and his cage was wet... I figured he'd just play with the bowl. But no... let him out today and he was head first in the toilet splashing around (didn't get the camera fast enough!) then had all four feet in the sink... water flowing all over his head and he didn't care a bit! The last few were taken in our breakroom/kitchen area... he'll play with any running water... what a goofball! Oh, did I mention that he's GORGEOUS??

"Hey, how do I get outta here?"

"What a nice day... as long as I can look out from the safety of my chair fort!"

"Mmmmm... bout time they gave me a good drink!"

Swatting at the water... so much for cats not liking to be wet :roll:

And the butt shot!

I'm sooooo glad I finally learned the secret of cat photography. Take 100 pictures and you're bound to have a good one!! Literally... I got hom and uploaded 90 pictures I took one afternoon and kept all of... 6! Its a lot easier with someone to help, but I'm getting the hang of doing it alone :)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Cuties at work

They are 3 lovely boys. Each one so different.. and yet gorgeous in their own way. :D
Surely they'll find homes soon - how could anyone resist?

seashell

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
OsnobunnieO said:
I'm sooooo glad I finally learned the secret of cat photography. Take 100 pictures and you're bound to have a good one!! Literally... I got hom and uploaded 90 pictures I took one afternoon and kept all of... 6! Its a lot easier with someone to help, but I'm getting the hang of doing it alone :)
Yes that is the secret. I take about 20 shots and I keep 1 or 2. Thank goodness for digital cameras!

All the kitties are really cute, love Guido's fluffy tail. I think he would be a good boat cat, you know someone who wants to take their pet with them on the boat cause he isn't afraid of water.

Bart looks georgeous in that window picture and Tilty is adorable getting ready to pounce

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We've had a bunch of cats in the time I've worked there and these are probably my favorites... excpet the "resident" cat that was there when I started... Tanner... he was the best! He'd play fetch too :)

And yes, that's our hospital. A lot of buildings/businesses around our area are built looking like houses. Not really sure why, but I think its nice. I'm too lazy to upload a pic here, but if you go to our petfinder site http://www.hollytree.petfinder.com there's a picture of the outside of the building. Very much a house :) But the inside is designed as a hospital, exam rooms, surgery, xray, kennel etc.

Tilty has been with us the longest... probably around 4-5 months, Guido and Bart came in shortly after one another and have been with us about 3 months I guess. I can't even remember anymore. Lately I've been spending a lot more time with them (like coming in on my Saturdays off to take pictures and let them play for a while). Its a shame they don't get along, because it'd be so nice to let them all play together (like we do with the dogs)... but I do hope they get homes soon, they really deserve them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts