Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
They're beautiful! You can see them if you right click on the red X, then past that info into a new browser window. (I think WebShots doesn't allow linking.)

Cobi, if you upload them into the Cat Photos gallery here, you should be able to link them again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

Thank you. I took those pictures a few days ago with a digital camera. Oh the joys of digital. lol

Thanks again.

-Cobi

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ruby is a seal point siamese and Amsterdam is an orange tortie siamese. They're so lovely. Ruby is 4 years old, I just got her about two months ago, she's lived in a cage her whole life because she was used for breeding, I guess one of her kittens had a hurnia, so the breeder fixed Ruby and she was free to a good home. She's so affectionate and just lovely. Amsterdam is about 3 or 4 months old and she's a little bit of a *******, but I love her, she's just curious. lol. They love to lay in sequence together.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I'm glad Ruby is not used for breeding anymore, she belongs in a loved home, and she looks like she should be sleeping on red velvet hehe... they're both beautiful though! :wink:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I love the Siamese breed -- but I have to say that I'm a total suck for flame points. You have yourself a real beauty.

Ruby looks like she's doing yoga in the first picture! haha

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Amsterdam has the same pattern on his face as Frosty does... who also has a striped tale ( like a skunk) of the same light brownish yellow color

1 - 20 of 25 Posts