Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my glee!

I just fed Thomas and Kitty. Well, I fed them something new. I think the can was Superior Authority. Either way, I split the 3 oz can between them. They each ate some. (Not a big favorite apparently) Anyway, I decided to let them split a Nutro Natural pouch. Kitty always licks all her gravy but doesn't touch the chunks and Thomas always eats all of his and hers.

Sooo, I figured I'd let Kitty lick it, then let Thomas eat it when she was done. But Thomas moves faster than me and beat Kitty to the bowl. By the time I got to them they were BOTH eating at the same time out of the same little bowl!!!! It was so cute. I couldn't believe it. From my two, who get along as well as republicans and democrats. There was no hissing at ALL.

I don't know if it's because of the Feliway diffuser I plugged in on Saturday or what, but about 10 pictures later, I'm so happy with this development.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'm so interested in that plug-in Feliway diffuser. Where do you get something like that? My 6 year old Siamese female and 8 month old female grey tabby are NOT getting along and its going on 3 months. Lots of hissing, lots of furr flying.

Reading your post/thread is giving me hope that my two can at least co-exist.

p.s. I tried the vanilla thing, flower essence, etc to no avail!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts