Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, he's here! What an adventure!

He did relatively well on the plane. The first leg was a bit dodgy. He meowed during take-off and landing.. and during the landing, he left me a yucky mess in his carrier :/ But I got it cleaned up and the towels replaced for the next leg and he didn't make a sound the entire trip! Then on the hour long car-ride home, he just curled up in my lap and slept. (I know I shouldn't let him out of his carrier in the car, but he had been in there for almost 12 hours! He was ready to get out.)

The real adventure began when I got home. I showed the kitty to my mom and said, "Happy Mother's Day!" but she was less than impressed hehe. Well, that's what she *says*. But then yesterday, he curled up in her lap and purred at her and I don't think she can say that she doesn't like him anymore. My dad seems to really like him. So, we'll see what happens after my visit this summer. But if I have to take him back with me, I don't mind. Cuz I love the guy! He follows me around everywhere and he talks constantly. Lucky kitty - from the streets of Memphis to the Canadian Rockies. Who knew!?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I thought you were keeping Sigma for yourself. When did you decide to give him up? Looks like he and Psi got along well.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I hope your mom and dad will keep him - It would probably be better for him not to travel anymore. Either way Sigma is a lucky kitty that is making your entire family happier and bigger :D

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Richo... the plan was initially to give him up to an adoption agency, but I couldn't do it. So, I decided to bring him home for my mom - but well... hehe. I will be here until August 23rd so I don't think another airplane trip will be too traumatic for him if I bring him back. Either way he is staying in the family. So, I'm kinda keeping him for myself, in a way!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts