Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just wanted to post some pictures of Sigma on his first camping adventure. We took him up to Kananaskis in the Canadian Rockies. He did Very well! He slept with us in the truck and I think he had a blast!! I sure was stoked to have him along *smile*

Anyway, here are the pictures!
This is Sigma's big head hehe. You can see the lake and mountains in behind him. Cute eh?
http://www.catforum.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=2617&password=0&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

And this is Sigma on the rocky beach around the lake.
http://www.catforum.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=2618&password=0&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

What a lucky guy eh? From the streets of Memphis to the Canadian Rockies!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
he looks like he walks very well on his leash... I wish I could take my cat out like that!

He looks very happy to be there. Great pictures!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure yet if he is or not. My mom says she doesn't want him, and quite honestly, I am in love with him. I think I am just going to ask her to keep him until next June when we move out west for more school... yay, more school hehe.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to subject you to this, but I had another Sigma camping picture I wanted to share..

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He loved the trip. He didn't like being in his carrier in the car tho, so we rigged his leash up to the back seat and he just sat on the luggage in the back of the truck. I didn't want him to go flying in case we had to slam on the breaks hehe. We didn't bring the litterbox - he just did his business in the forest heh. And at night he slept in the truck with us and didn't get into anything at all - he was very good. It was a lot of fun!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
That last picture is beautiful, especially with the mountains in the background and the rainbow on the corner. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts