Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone explain why my signature keeps deleting itself?

I set it up a few days ago. I've posted a few times, and it showed up.
Then when I logged in the next day it's gone - everything is gone, the text and the pictures. So I set it up again. Again, I made some posts and is showed up. Then this morning it is gone again.

I don't understand. Do only certain members get the ability to have a signature?

It's not the end of the world, it's just a little irritating. I'd like to have a signature with pics of my fur ball, and not have to set it up on a daily basis.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
I had two different experiences with this. At the very first, mine kept disappearing and I kept putting it back until I got a nice PM from Marie saying I wasn't staying in the sizing guidelines.

Second, in my current sig, one of the girls' pics would disappear. I'd put it back, then the next day I'd have two of the same photo. Not sure why that was happening, but when one of the pics disappear now, I leave it alone because it usually shows back up the next day.

So, you might check the height/length of your signature as you're posting it. I don't remember the allowed dimensions but I think in the technical help section, it gives those rules.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe that was it. I resized it again, though I'm pretty sure I was within the size restrictions before.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
26,388 Posts
Your signature was HUGE before, at least twice the allowed height. The system will reject them when they're oversized. I'm not sure why it allows them in the first place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts