Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As requested, here are a few photos of my silliest Billy being silly! Sorry they aren't the best photos and all of the colors are all over the place. My camera has been broken for awhile now so the colors come out different every time: either too saturated, not saturated enough or a completely different color! :roll: I try to fix them the best I can on the computer. His color is closest to this first picture, but his belly is more orange.

Talking with me while I take his picture. He likes to be in the utility closet the best.

Brothers cuddling. Billy is almost 17 pounds, but he's not fat! Just a big kitty. Sure does make Johnboy look tiny!

Being a sweet, charming kitty.. probably before doing something naughty. ;)

Checking out my mini birthday cake last week.

And don't tell on me.. but here's some super embarrassing video from the morning of my birthday. Boyfriend is singing "happy purrfday" and having Billy dance a little jig. He looks so unhappy and abused, but I assure all of you that he was happy and OK with what was going on.. well, other than being humiliated? :lol: We just adore Billy and his laid back, trusting attitude. It's hard not to take advantage of it from time-to-time. ;)

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Billy is a gorgeous cat! I love the pictures of him. His paws are so big! His face in the first and second pics is so adorable.
I would love a big fluffy cat like Billy; some of my cats are in the 14 to 16 pound range but they are short hairs.

Thank you for posting the pics and the video....much enjoyed and brought a smile to my face this morning. :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
OMG what a gorgeously handsome boy you are Billy :)

he look's like he has bundles of character xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts