Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ylaenna said:
What a sweetie! :D :D :D You should tell him he's beautifu, he ldoesn't need to put a bag over his face! LOL LOL :lol:

(faile, are you and moderator Padunk the same? Your cujo looks like how he describes his cujo - just like my kitty but different color!)
oh, he knows exactly how cute he is!

no, padunk and i are not the same. he doesn't have a cujo- he has a punky and an elly. unless he's he got a new kitty i haven't heard about!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cujo loves the compliments!

i try to take cute pics of kat, but it's so hard! if i don't use the flash, you can't see any of her features, and if i do use the flash she has glowing demon eyes! here's a glowy eyes one for the kat lovers:

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I know someone who loves seeing pictures of Kat more than anyone else! :)

If you take a pic of Kat in full sun with no flash, you might be able to get a really excellent shot of her. She really does have the cutest little face.

I love the pics of Cujo. Especially the one of him in the bag.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
As a former black cat owner I totally understand your pain as far as pics go. Jack never turns out very hot either. And unless I take their pictures in full sunlight, I feel like their faces always come out looking different than they actually are. :( Love Kat. Love Cujo. Meow.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Unfortunately I only see x'es - including where your sig should be ... and when I try to copy-paste the properties I get 'page cannot be displayed' - not fair :roll:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have my pics on photobucket, which is having some issues right now. they should be back soon though!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts