Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Here are my little princes: Lemons and Simba. (They're orphanes I'm raising.) The camera was a new sight for them, and they couldn't stop sniffing it and running around it, so I'm forced to bring you the only pictures that are good - the nappy time ones. Hope you enjoy! I'll post more pictures if I get a chance.

Simba! (for some reason, they both love my Converse.)

Lemons. He was perky, only two pics :wink:

More coming soon :)

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Awwwww, they're adorable!!! :heart :heart

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks =D
it was hard telling them apart at first, now I realised simba is a bit more orange :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zippy96444 said:
And you live where! 8O So cute!
croatia, slavonski brod :D not a big city, they probably wouldn't have survived if there was more traffic in their street :wink:

taking them to the vet on Monday, their brother and sister died of worms already, before we even realised something was wrong :cry: they should be fine. i'm doing my best in every case.

edit: everything's fine! Yay :D the vet decided to put them on antibiotics, besides they seem to be just great. in the mean time, i found the most adorable kitten ever (actually not a kitten much anymore, it's 8/9 weeks old and weaned) and named it Nariko (after Nariko from Heavenly Sword :lol: ) thinking she might teach them a few stuff instead of their mother, like drinking from the bowl, etc. It's working. =) I'll post pictures of her.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
So your family is growing quickly! Did you just find the little two on the road? That's so great that you rescued them. I love hearing stories like that! They're so cute.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
October said:
So your family is growing quickly! Did you just find the little two on the road? That's so great that you rescued them. I love hearing stories like that! They're so cute.
oh, it's quick for sure =D
yep, they were roaming around the street for a while, starving, so i adopted them. in the afternoons we sometimes put them in a box under a balcony, in front of the building, so they can play outside when we have to go somewhere. we hoped maybe their mum might return, if nothing. instead, nariko showed up out of nowhere and made friends with them. we thought: "oh my god, that's the most adorable kitty ever!" we didn't want to take her, we thought she maybe belonged to somebody, so clean and pretty, but when we brought simba and lemons upstairs, she didn't want to leave and made noise the whole night =D when my cousins got angry & tired at 5 A.M. they brought her up and put her in the box with the others.

it was just meant to be. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts