Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Ooooh, Simba is gorgeous!! So cute!

(Trot, gives me plenty of opportunties for belly shots, but um, he displays himself in typical male fashion leaving NOTHING to the imagination 8O )

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Misty displays her fluffy tummy. Amusingly, this file is actually named, "BigFluffyTummy.jpg":

Her fluffly tummy is one my favorite parts. :) I like to rub it (more than she likes to have me rub it, alas.)

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Isis likes me to rub her tummy more and more each day... unfortunately there's not much fuzz here - I had hoped they would turn into fluffy kitties but nope... :?

Pretty shameless position, not too proper for a lady :lol:

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Not quite as fuzzy but here is my brood (well most of them)

Fenway.... (and Mahlee)

Phoebe (this cat has no shame!)

And Trot, who's belly is normally fuzzier but his fur is STILL growing back from his surgery in March...(but like i said before, he lets it all hang out. :roll: )

By the way, I just snapped the two of Phoebe and Trot just now. They always sleep like this.

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
They are SO sweet! :luv

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Awww...fuzzy bellies :lol: I'll have to get a new one now that Holly's fuzzies have grown back. Anyone else get to kiss those fuzzie bellies? Holly will tolerate a few kisses and raspberries, but not too many...

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Isis will let me kiss her tummy when she is in a really lovey mood - which happens more and more often now that the kittens mean competition muahaha :twisted:

I never tried with Mew, as she does not seem particularly thrilled with me just trying to pet her belly... Don't want my eyes poked out 8O

·
Banned
11,026 Posts
So cute, I love hairy bellies! :D Here's Baby:

Here's when she was shaved on her belly. She has some spots on her belly! 8O :lol:

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Aw, Baby is so cute.

As for the kissing part, Trot and Phoebe will let me do ANYTHING to either one of them. Fenway and Mahlee sometimes and Franny NEVER.

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Come to think of it, I have a fuzzy tummy picture of Rookie from sitting on the couch. This was taken the first week we had her. I thought the pose was hilarious! All she needs is a remote in one hand and a beer in the other.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts