Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My flatmate and I had a big Christmas party at our place, so we took lots of prep pictures last night:

Pumpkin getting in our friend's presents

Simone under the tree

Simone again...

Getting underfoot while we make pasties & fruit salad (and Pumpkin looks hilarious!)

Modeling again...

Pumpkin looks amazed!

My flatmate couldn't resist buying the infant hat...

My favorite of the photo session!

Pumpkin had enough Christmas :D

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Awwww, the hat pictures are adorable!!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a little partial to Simone ( wonder why) :wink
Hmm...not a clue :D

He hid in my bedroom all day, but Pumpkin was the life of the party! I was very proud of her for playing well with my friend's not quite 2 yr old daughter (Pumpkin has a short temper when it comes proper petting).

·
Registered
426 Posts
Rowdy does the same when we have people over. He checks out! But Malley is like Pumpkin, she is everyone's favorite, and plays well with children!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rowdy does the same when we have people over. He checks out! But Malley is like Pumpkin, she is everyone's favorite, and plays well with children!
That's interesting you said that, because I was reading something yesterday that said white cats have the stereotype of being skittish. The argument was that it was because they are often deaf (of course many others are not). I don't know whether to believe it, but the "white" coat = skittish thing seems to apply to our two.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love Pumpkin's face in the kitchen, haha!

Me too! She was such a little ham. I already had too many pictures to post, but my flatmate also got a bunch of Pumpkin looking like "What's this?" at all the Christmas presents and decorations. It was even funnier because Nightmare Before Christmas was showing on tv in the background!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thats so funny my grandparents found it at a yard sale and bought it for my boyfriend and I when we just bought our first house in January. We only have one its in our room in the corner. Brenna sleeps on it sometimes lol!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Me too! She was such a little ham. I already had too many pictures to post, but my flatmate also got a bunch of Pumpkin looking like "What's this?" at all the Christmas presents and decorations. It was even funnier because Nightmare Before Christmas was showing on tv in the background!
I would love to see those! And Nightmare Before Christmas is my favoritist movie ever! :wiggle

1 - 20 of 22 Posts