Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I walked into the living room and saw Cali and Cleo on the back of the sofa together. Cali was grooming Cleo's little face and Cleo was just lying back and loving it.

And just watching Cali walking towards me makes me smile. She's a little tiny bit splay-footed, and she walks slowly and tentatively, like a little 5 year old girl with white knee socks on. :D

Your moments?

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Yesterday when Arianwen and I were outside, she was going off a little ways to hunt and before going she reached up and kissed me. That caught me by surprise and was so sweet. What a precious kitteh! :heart

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
When LuckyDuck reaches a paw up and gently presses it against my arm or leg, just to let me know he is there.
When Malibu rubs her nose on my nose and purrs.
When Squirrely-Jo sleeps on her back with all four in the air, waving slightly back and forth with her breathing.
When Marmy 'bites' my leg and makes his little 'merr-cry' because he wants me to pet him.
When Pretty will close her eyes and roll over so I can pet her tummy.
When Shadow excitedly snuggles in my arms and flops over backwards so I can craddle her like a baby, fully expecting me to catch her and not let her fall.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
When Patches beats me to the couch, and is waiting just to sit on moms lap.

When Pesty stretches way up with his paws to get my attention, so I'll pet him, and then jumps up into my hand for his pet.

Today while sitting in my office chair in front of the computer, I felt something on the back of the chair, pushing on it. When I turned around, here was a fuzzy little black face with huge eyes, reaching over the top of the chair, looking right at me! I just melt when she does that, it's the cutest!!!

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
About 45 minutes ago, when I told Arianwen I love her with all my heart, she gave me blinkies and touched her hand to my chest over my heart.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Missy will walk up, put her paws on my legs, then take one paw and stretch it as high as she can get it and meows pitifully. She wants me to pick her up and hold her like you would as you burp a baby. I can do anything I want while she's there....lean down and pick things up, cook, etc. All that matters to her is that Mommy is holding her.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
When I open my bedroom door in the morning, Murphy comes galloping up the stairs, jumps in bed with me, rushes to the pillows, nuzzles his furry little behind against my neck and the pillows, and purrs like a madman. He has started licking me pretty often too, which I think is just precious.

·
Super Moderator
26,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This morning when I woke up, I started petting Cinderella, and she rubbed up against me and marked me on my face and purred and purred. This went on for almost 20 minutes. She kept walking around and marking me and kneading the blankets and pillows and was so happy. It reminded me when it was just the two of us.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
That's so nice, Marie.

I'm touched that Nina and my husband love each other. He has always been an animal lover, but this is exceptional. She follows him everywhere he goes, and won't be satisfied until he picks her up and pets her. There's a lot of purring on both sides. :)

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
I love...(with 11 cats)...when I can call the name of a particular cat or look at any cat walking in my house, put my hand out and watch their eyes widen, ears perk up, quicken their gait and lift their tail as they come to me for attention.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
With the weather getting warmer and generally nicer, Peggy likes to literally ROLL around on the grass in our back garden. She rolls over and over like she's rolling down a hill.

·
Super Moderator
26,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We must have some pictures of that the next time it happens, Hugh! :D

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Lately I have been cranky in the morning because I am tired (have been going to bed late, sports :roll: ), then I see Tiger sleeping comfortably right beside me, then licks me and stretches his paw up to my belly then flops, He makes my day better!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
As odd as it may sound this really stood out among the other things Reyna has done.

The OH's mom didn't clean the litterbox while we were gone and with Bosco's illness he pees alot and often so it takes less then a day to have the box almost one solid mass.
The litter box filled fast with the two days we were away and when we came home I found a box of litter knocked over, the bag of litter ripped open litter scratched out of the bag onto the floor of the basement. There on the litter on the floor was bathroom material from Reyna.
She attempted to use the litter depsite the box being full and it was done several times as there were several piles of litter on the floor, sweet girl. :butterfly

Bosco just went on my laundry pile in the basement. :roll:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
WARNING: OUTSIDE CAT POST

When I come home from work, and Rotten's sitting in front of the house, looking mopey or disgruntled or bored, and then she hears my car, and she sees me, and she comes FLYING out to the sidewalk to wait for me to park, and the pure joy in her eyes is just indescribable, and I hold open the gate for her walk through (even though there's no where she CAN'T get through the fence), and she trills as she follows me to the door, and I hold open the front door for her, and we walk to the room together. And she ALWAYS beats me into my room. :lol:

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
TrinityQuiet said:
WARNING: OUTSIDE CAT POST

When I come home from work, and Rotten's sitting in front of the house, looking mopey or disgruntled or bored, and then she hears my car, and she sees me, and she comes FLYING out to the sidewalk to wait for me to park, and the pure joy in her eyes is just indescribable, and I hold open the gate for her walk through (even though there's no where she CAN'T get through the fence), and she trills as she follows me to the door, and I hold open the front door for her, and we walk to the room together. And she ALWAYS beats me into my room. :lol:
TQ, that is the sweetest story. I can just imagine your little parade :heart

·
Super Moderator
26,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awww, isn't that the best? When I get home, first I see one face looking out the window, then another, then the last (the Diva, of course, does not "peer" out windows). :D

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
marie73 said:
Awww, isn't that the best? When I get home, first I see one face looking out the window, then another, then the last (the Diva, of course, does not "peer" out windows). :D
I agree! Tiger always waits for me on the couch looking at the window, his eyes get HUGE once he sees me :heart :love2

·
Registered
928 Posts
I love it when I wake up in the morning and Milly's sleeping on top of me with her front paw stretched out like she's hugging me :luv

And I love it when my boyfriend's sitting in his chair cuddling Milly while he watches TV... then I think, ah... everything I love in this world is sitting right there in that chair! :oops: :roll:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts