Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I used to warm up in the bathroom because the steam helps your head to clear. However, I sing almost everywhere else. The cats look at me rather oddly...

I'm sure you know that the small room and tile walls send the vibrations right back to you, and you hear your real voice, which is a bit different from the voice you hear in your head.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I sing in the shower almost everytime I take one. I love to sing and the shower is a place I can sing and not get strange looks from my family or be disturbed.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
It can't be that bad, Adrienne! :D My guess is they enjoy it. Social psychologists tell us that people are so afraid of what strangers would think that just the thought of singing on a bus is almost unthinkable! Can you imagine breaking into song on an elevator?? I'm glad I'm a musician. We're supposed to be a bit odd!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I read a newspaper article a while ago saying that singing releases a 'happy' chemical in your body - that's why it makes you feel good. I sometimes try singing - only when there's nobody else around! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sweet Meow!!

HAHA
I sing constantly and my cats seem to think I am speaking directly to their souls. They will follow me around or search me out to be near me. Funny enough too, because I really suck!!! At least somebody loves my tunes. Ang :D

·
Registered
917 Posts
Jeanie said:
Social psychologists tell us that people are so afraid of what strangers would think that just the thought of singing on a bus is almost unthinkable!
the other day i was on a very crowded bus, and there was a boy with downs syndrome listening to his walkman belting out a christina aguilera tune. it rocked. i loved how blatanly he didn't care.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I'm all business in the shower. Actually, I most offen think about things to do during the day in the shower - it's odd. Come up with ideas for stuff and such.

I sing in the car though, all the time. When alone anyway. :oops:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts