Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have updated http://evilriffs.com with a template. I'm currently working on http://lokipics.com and will let you know when I have finished. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I love the graphics. I have to second mismodliz. I didn't even know there were links until I got real close to my monitor to check it out. Maybe you could use the green color that highlights the box around the link or maybe a lighter shade of it. I like the color of the font, but there should be a little more contrast between the font and the background. As it is, it's a little difficult to read. I would also choose one more color for your color scheme. One that you would use in very small quantities, say, for links and such. Perhaps a bright shade of yellow or orange so that it really pops.

The first pic on Loki's page is great. Big, burly, tatooed man with tiny kitten. Makes me blush. :oops:

I think you've got an excellent start.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I will have to work on the links.

BTW, I'm not a big burly guy...lol :wink:. I'm 5'7", about 165 lbs. Loki was about 7 weeks, and so tiny. He has got to be at least 10 pounds now! I will have to weigh him soon.

Once I figure out what I'm doing with the links I will ask for some feedback again.

Does anyone know how I can attract people to my forum? It's been up for over 6 months, and I know all the members on a personal level.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
selake72 said:
Does anyone know how I can attract people to my forum? It's been up for over 6 months, and I know all the members on a personal level.
I took a look at it, and there's definitely nothing wrong with looks/setup/design. My guess is that with no clear topic, (ie catforum, or a baseball forum), that it will probably only be frequented by people you know.

Maybe you can get your friends to pass it to some of their friends that you don't know. And so on. You could end up with a large network of people that all know each other somehow... I belong to a forum like that, I'll PM you with the address.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts